The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, June 27 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3yfUUqX. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Authorization of Development Permit Application for the Carpinteria Valley Water District El Carro Park Groundwater Monitoring Wells Project.
- Authorization of the Amended Joint Powers Agreement for the City of Carpinteria’s membership in the Black Gold Cooperative Library System.
- Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2022/23 Budget and year-end amendments to the FY 2021/22 Budget.
- Receive Long-Term Financial Plan 2023-27 report.
- Consider an urgency ordinance establishing a temporary moratorium on the establishment of formula businesses (chains) in the City of Carpinteria.
- Approval of the revisions to the Conditions of Employment for Management and Miscellaneous Unrepresented Personnel for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
- Approval of the reclassifications of certain positions in Administrative Services, Public Works, and Parks and Recreation Departments.