This Human Resources Administrator provides coordination of the recruitment, selection, training, and evaluation of employees within the City.
Government in Carpinteria shall be open, honest and equitable and shall encourage, to the fullest extent possible, public participation in the decision-making process.
Government shall make judicious use of the City’s limited resources to promote the highest possible quality of life for all Carpinteria residents. This includes providing services consistent with community needs as well as protecting the social and physical environment.
Government shall strive to enhance the City’s economic base in a manner that is consistent with the needs and preferences of the community. The City budget shall reflect the goals and priorities of the majority of the City residents and shall be managed in a professional business-like manner.
The diversity of the community shall be recognized and City government shall serve the interest of all residents, maintaining an atmosphere in which the residents feel the City has their best interests at heart at all times.
The long range vision and course of action for Carpinteria’s future shall continue to be articulated and implemented through an ongoing process of community-wide consensus building.
Employee Compensation Information
- 2021 Total Compensation Study Report
- City Manager’s Contract & Amendments
- Management Salary Schedule
- Misc. Unrepresented Salary Schedule
- Part-time Compensation Schedule
- Labor Group Compensation Schedule FY21-22
- Management Employees–Conditions of Employment/Resolution
- Miscellaneous Employees–Conditions of Employment/Resolution
- SEIU MOU Memorandum 2021 -June 2022
- Contract for Legal Services
- Elected Officials salary
- Summary of Benefits