Santa Barbara County Health Department has announced that changing demand for COVID-19 testing has resulted in the closure of two testing sites:
- American Medical Response Central Training Center in Buellton closed on Thursday, Dec. 9.
- Goleta Valley Community Center will close on Thursday, Dec. 30.
All other testing locations will remain open through at least March 2022, contingent upon ongoing demand. Testing remains a critical and needed strategy to reduce the spread of COVID-19, especially as the winter season continues.
State and County-run testing sites that remain open include:
- Santa Maria Fairpark
- Lompoc Health Care Center Testing Trailer
- Mini-bus at Direct Relief in Goleta
- Santa Barbara Testing Trailer
Visit https://publichealthsbc.org/testing/ to schedule an appointment at your nearest testing site.