The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/Council092622. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Presentation in honor of members of the Boys & Girls Club who have achieved Gold Card status.
- Appoint a new member to the Architectural Review Board.
- Authorize a term extension of the Ad Hoc Harbor Seal Committee to when the City Council accepts the Committee’s Final Report or to June 30, 2023, whichever comes first.
- Numerous consultant services agreements and agreement amendments, including with Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc., for planning and environmental services in support of the City’s Coastal Land Use Plan and General Plan; DUDEK, for a one-year term to support Advanced Planning projects; Avila & Associates, Inc. to provide hydrology and hydraulic engineering services; CPS HR Consulting to provide recruitment and selection services; and Regional Government Services to provide general human resources support services.
- Consideration of an amendment to the City’s Local Coastal Program that makes changes to the Zoning regulations and Zoning Map by adding regulations concerning Accessory Dwelling Units and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units
- Proposal of new Classification and Compensation Schedule for implementation of the 2021 Total Compensation Report consultant salary range recommendations.