The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Oct. 24 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3z4HP3t. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Mayoral Recognition to David Griggs on his retirement as Director/Curator of the Carpinteria Valley Historical Society and Museum of History.
- Approval of a consultant services agreement with Equity Praxis Group for assistance with the City’s Racial, Equity and Social Justice program, not to exceed $108,202.
- An Agreement with Policore to provide Information Technology Management Services to the City of Carpinteria for a three-year not-to-exceed amount of $311,220.
- Award of Contract for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Approval of two appointments to the Downtown “T” Business Advisory Board.
- Request of the Carpinteria-Summerland Fire Protection District for the City Council to provide comments regarding the District’s Draft Ordinance adopting the 2022 California Fire Code.
- Approval and adoption of a resolution establishing administrative procedures for a Safe Parking Pilot Program, authorizing an operating agreement with New Beginnings Counseling Center that is not to exceed $94,000, and allocating a FY 2022-23 budget amount of $32,000.
- Receive the Code Compliance Quarterly Report.