The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Jan. 9 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3IvlbXz.
- Proclamation Designating January 2023 as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
- Proclamation Designating Jan. 19, 2023 as E-Bike Safety Awareness Day in the City of Carpinteria.
- Code Compliance Quarterly Report for the final quarter of 2022.
- Continuance of the off-leash dog park program at El Carro Park.
- Update of electrical grid reliability, renewable energy procurement, and building electrification.
- Selection of City Council representatives for Regional Agencies and Committees, City Council Joint and Standing Committees, and Ad Hoc Committees.
- Selection of interview questions for City boards, committees and commissions.
- Rescheduling a special meeting of the City Council for consideration of the Annual Work Plan from Jan. 28 to Feb. 4, 2023.