The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Aug. 8 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3d3bjXj. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan/Annex Update to Santa Barbara County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Purchasing and Installation Agreement for 10 charging ports in the City parking lot on 9th Street.
- Acceptance of Grading, Onsite, and Offsite Improvements and Release of Bonds for Tract Map 25,196.
- Options for implementing the Safe Parking Program in the City of Carpinteria.
- Approval of the 2022 Capital Improvement Plan.
- Resolution supporting Reproductive Rights for Women.
- Sheriff’s Department Annual Report on Law Enforcement Services.
- Status Report on the City’s 2022 Work Plan.