The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Nov. 28 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at http://bit.ly/3F4bhdo. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Adoption of a resolution honoring Nona Hulick on her 100th birthday.
- Proclamation recognizing 2022 Outgoing Santa Barbara Association of Realtors President Bob Walsmith Jr.
- Ratification of Carpinteria-Summerland Fire Protection District’s adoption of the 2022 California Fire Code with amendments.
- Annual Report of the City’s Development Impact Fee Program and updating the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Recommendations for the establishment of active adult/senior programming services in Carpinteria as supported by data collected through a survey.
- Review and consideration of the land lease between the UPPO’s Garden, LLC and the City of Carpinteria for a portion of the property located at 399 Linden Ave.
- Consideration of amendments to the City of Carpinteria’s Short Term Rental Administrative Policies and Procedures, which clarify and implement the City’s Short Term Rental regulations.