The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Nov. 22 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. In accordance with the Santa Barbara County Health Officer Order, masks are required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Members of the public may also view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar through the link in the agenda below.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3CrITgM. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Annual Report of the City’s Development Impact Fee Program and Updating the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Consideration of amendments to the City of Carpinteria’s short-term rental program
- Acceptance of the Downtown Carpinteria Parking Study.
- Approval and adoption of an extension to the Temporary COVID-19 Outdoor Business Permit Program to June 30, 2022.
- Consideration of initiating the ordinance process concerning Downtown “T” Parklet regulations.