The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, July 11 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3uD3Rbp. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Agreement with Sweeping Corporation of America for street sweeping services.
- Initiation of changes to Carpinteria Municipal Code concerning the regulation of Formula Businesses in Carpinteria.
- Issuance of the report describing the measures taken to alleviate the conditions that led to the City’s new temporary moratorium on the establishment of formula businesses in the City of Carpinteria, with the exception of Casitas Plaza and the Shepard Place Shops.
- Acceptance of the Dune and Shoreline Management Plan
- Approval of Measure A Project Cooperative Agreement to receive Measure A Cycle 5 funds.
- Review of home sales prices and and possible adjustment of the 2022 affordable housing in-lieu fees for condominiums and single-family dwellings.