Interested in joining the Carpinteria Aquatics Club swim team? If so, tryouts take place this Tuesday and/ or Thursday (June 27 and 29) from 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. at Carpinteria Community Pool. To sign up visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094eacaa2dabfcce9-cacswim#/
Participants do not have to come to both tryout days, but are welcome to if you’d like. Reminder, this is not a learn-to-swim program, swimmers must be able to swim the entire practice to pass (they will have breaks throughout, but should be able to participate in the entire practice).
You should send your child with:
* Swimsuit- street clothes are not permitted
* Swim caps – are required for anyone with hair longer than chin length
* Goggles – highly recommended by not required
* Towel – to dry off after the tryout
* Water – no glass bottles (plastic or stainless are OK)