The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Oct. 11 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. In accordance with the Santa Barbara County Health Officer Order, masks are required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Members of the public may also view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar through the link in the agenda below.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3ltJb1l. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Authorize an amendment to the agreement with LIN Consulting, Inc. for adding Carpinteria High School Crosswalk Safety Improvements Project in an amount not-to-exceed $129,880
- Authorize the City Manager to purchase a backhoe loader equipment from Quinn Company in an amount not to exceed $124,500.
- Presentation on the Emergency Housing Voucher Program in Santa Barbara County and response to a related funding request.
- Report on off-leash dog park pilot program at El Carro Park.
- Consideration of a status report for the property located at 399 Linden Avenue.