The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, July 25 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3RXKJPi. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Designation of Voting Delegate and Alternate for the League of California Cities Annual Conference
- Cancellation of the regular City Council meeting of August 22, 2022.
- Amendment to the Agreement with Geosyntec Consultants to provide engineering support services for the City’s Via Real Stormwater Project.
- Annual Review of Fire Protection Mitigation Fee Program and approval of an adjustment in the fee amount.
- Consideration of extending a temporary moratorium on the issuance of certificates of occupancy and/or business licenses or any other entitlement for the establishment of formula businesses within the City of Carpinteria, with the exception of Casitas Plaza and Shepard Place Shops.
- Approval and authorization to enter into a revised Memorandum of Understanding with the Santa Barbara County Association of Governments; County of Santa Barbara; and the cities of Buellton, Goleta, Guadalupe, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, and Solvang concerning the preparation of the Santa Barbara County Regional Broadband Strategic Plan.
- 2021 Annual Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Report.