The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Feb. 27 at 5:30 p.m. In accordance with State guidance, the City will provide both in-person and virtual attendance and participation options for the meeting.
Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave. or view the meeting live at www.carpinteria.ca.us, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3IwIYVq. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Proclamations honoring Mrs. Phyllis Hansen on her 100th Birthday and designating the Month of March 2023 as “Women’s History Month” and March 12 as California Arbor Day in the City of Carpinteria
- Special City Council Commendations to Vic Anderson and Ron Mousouris for their service to the community.
- Presentation of Frontier’s Status in Installing Fiber Optics.
- Adoption of regulations pertaining to skateboard and skate use at the Carpinteria Skate Park and to amend regulations pertaining to skateboard and skate use citywide.
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022.
- Proposed correspondence to the County of Santa Barbara regarding the Draft 2023-2031 Housing Element Update.
- Proposed Compensation for Local Agency Executive, City Manager Dave Durflinger.