You are invited to attend a virtual Public Workshop on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 1 p.m. to learn about and discuss proposed Building Electrification Ordinances for New Buildings for the Cities of Goleta and Carpinteria, and the County of Santa Barbara. The workshop will cover:
- How all-electric new buildings help our cities and county achieve climate action goals.
- Health, comfort, and efficiency benefits from electric appliances
- Key features of the proposed codes.
- Information on grid reliability and cost-effectiveness.
- Permitting and exemption for new buildings and remodels.
- Available rebates and incentives
- Opportunities for audience feedback and Q&A.
Register for the workshop at https://www.3c-ren.org/event/public-workshop/