The Carpinteria City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, Nov. 27 at 5:30 p.m. Members of the public may attend the meeting at City Hall, 5775 Carpinteria Ave., or view the meeting live at https://carpinteriaca.gov/, on Government Access Television Channel 21 or by logging into the Zoom webinar.
The following topics are highlights of the agenda. Additional details and numerous ways for the public to provide comments can be found at https://bit.ly/3RgYbzN. Comments posted on social media will not be provided to council members.
- Recognition of the 2023 Outgoing Santa Barbara Association of Realtors President Todd Shea.
- New Employee Introduction: Mindy Fogg, Principal Planner, and Megan Musolf, Assistant Planner.
- Presentation of the 2023 Carpinteria Valley Economic Profile.
- Congratulating Dave Durflinger on his retirement and commending and thanking him for 24 years of loyal and dedicated service to the City of Carpinteria.
- Appointments of public members to the Ad Hoc Harbor Seal Advisory Committee.
- Authorize the City Manager to sign the Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund Program Application.
- A Maintenance Agreement with the California Department of Transportation concerning the Carpinteria High School Area Crosswalk Safety Improvement Project.
- Amending the Carpinteria Municipal Code regarding fee and service charge revenue/cost comparison system, and approving and adopting the City’s Master Fee Schedule.
- Annual Report of the Development Impact Fee Program and updating the Capital Improvement Plan.
- 2023 Economic Vitality Program Report.
- Approval and adoption of the City Manager Employment Agreement with a base salary of $225,000.